This English-based international study program, will help you develop the appropriate engineering and management skills and understanding of all the factors necessary to run, manage, and lead a successful organization.
Industrial engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with the design, developing and optimization of complex processes, systems, or organizations, with implementation and improvement of integrated systems of people, materials, equipment, energy, knowledge, information and money,
Industrial engineers must have knowledge and skills in the mathematical, physical, engineering and social sciences areas, in order to analyze, evaluate, predict and design systems and processes.
- Materials Science
- Computer Programming and Programming Languages
- Basic Metalworking Processes
- Computer Aided Design
- Machine Elements
- Machining processes
- Machine Tools
- CNC Machine Tools and Robotics
- Tools and Equipment for Production
- Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Computer Aided Manufacturing